Thursday, July 21, 2011

Check!

Yesterday ended up being a bit different than I thought it was going to be. I went to the new bead store but the prices were astronomical. Not like "gee, that's a bit pricey" but like a 1200% markup on an item I already purchased. So needless to say we didn't buy anything there and have no plans to in the future. Grace did have a good time looking at all the colors though. We bought a fair amount at gymboree so Grace is very well styled going into fall. And we had lunch with my mom. We did not have time to go out to visit with the slobbermonster, but we will see him soon enough anyways. I only got one item listed yesterday because I got sidetracked building a facebook fan page and that required a bit more attention than I thought it would have. We joined an etsy FB fan page and got "mobbed" last night so I got some visibility by other members and enough "likes" to attain a username making it easier to find my page.
Cheap plug:
www.facebook.com/harmonyandgrace

Today I will get some more listings posted before lunchtime. Maybe some more photos taken. My mother in law is coming to see the babe and do lunch. And fingers crossed after that I can get back to using creative juices and get some pieces made. I haven't made anything in three days and I have a nagging feeling on my back. It's annoying. I feel like I should just devote Xhours a day to creating and that this time should only be interrupted by Grace, who is never an interruption. If I want to make this business my job then it should hold job hours not convenience hours. Let's see if we can make that work...

No comments:

Post a Comment