Thursday, July 28, 2011

Here's to hoping

Yesterday I spent all day writing listings for the shop. After 12 long hours and feeling like I was writing for the J. Peterman catalog, I have listed everything (well just about) I have made so far for the shop. I felt hugely successful yesterday. It all looks like very little but it takes about 15 minutes or so to do each listing. Accomplishment!!!!!!!!! So now I can try to stay on top of additions instead of trying to take nine billion pictures and then writing 25 listings.

Grace spent most of the day hanging out next to me in her bumbo chair chewing on anything she can get her little hands on. Her teeth are really moving around in there. She is also getting so much more coordinated. She can grasp things, she reaches for me when I go to pick her up, she grabs my face for kisses (melt my heart)and she is using her excersaucer to its fullest potential which gives me a break from being her main source of entertainment. In turn, I did all those listings and got a whole lot of cleaning done.

Today, a friend of mine is coming over and we are going to spend the day beading. I got up this morning and panicked about what would be for lunch, since I didn't really give lunch much thought while at the grocery store over the weekend and I eat cereal everyday. So I laid in bed with Grace and thought about what was in the fridge, freezer, or the pantry. Then I remembered all the veggies in the fridge. So I had a cup of coffee, fed the babe, and cut up lots of veggies and roasted them. It's odd to have the house smell so savory at 7a.m. but I'm not complaining, it smells really good. Now I can't wait for lunch! I have whole wheat wraps and mozzarella cheese and I'm thinking some sort of balsamic reduction sauce. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to beads... I am going to try to knock out some simpler things today and maybe start something a bit more complex. Oh. And I have a beaded multi-strand necklace that has been sitting patiently waiting to be twisted and finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment